PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lake Wauburg Challenge Course

As the program assistant for our group fitness program, I successfully planned our first social! We headed out to Lake Wauburg, UF's own lake 8 miles south of campus with volleyball, boating, sailing, paddle boats, disc golf and climbing wall all free to UF students! We spent the morning completing the challenge course where we did several different team building exercises that were a lot of fun! My favorite but the most challenging for me was climbing the alpine tower. Strapped to a single rope with an immense fear of heights it took a lot of self-convincing to make it all the way to the top but I eventually did it!! It took even more convincing to push myself over the edge at the top and suspend in mid-air three stories above the ground to be belayed back down...

No comments: