PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Honest to Blog!

December was a very crazy month that flew by way too fast and left little time for blogging! Formals, finals, flights, family and friends! My camera that I have carried everywhere for 2 years, have taken over 5000 pictures with (2000 of which are from backpacking Europe last summer!), and was vital in capturing blog material, broke over Thanksgiving break and left me having to commit the past month to memory single-handedly. But over winter break, I invested in a new camera (which I am thoroughly enjoying... especially the new color accent setting) and have taken hundreds of pix with already!! This last semester of college (which started on Monday) is going to be full of memory-making opportunities that I'm already excited to blog about!!

No comments: