PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my platonic bestie.

It was ultra fabulous getting to see lots of old friends when I was home, you know the type that you know you will have fun with regardless of what you're doing just because you are together!? In particular, it was super exciting to spend time with Jordan. Last Christmas, we celebrated his new job and when he left Gainesville, I was incredibly sad about the 3 hour drive between us. This Christmas, we celebrated an engagement and I left Florida even more sad about the 4 hour direct flight between us now that I moved out to LA. Of all the changes that have happened in the past year, one thing that hasn't changed is the pictures we take when we drink wine together.... i heart my platonic bestie.


No comments: