PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 18, 2007

Sweet Summertime

This summer I'm determine to get out of Gainesville each weekend to maintain my sanity. So far, I spent one weekend with Kara in Destin/Seaside where the Truman Show was filmed. It is the cutest town with beautiful white sand dune beaches, adorable colorful cottages and even a gelato place! Memorial Day Weekend, I visited Cedar Key which is a quaint, little fishing town 45
minutes West of Gainesville where I laid on the beach and put my toes in the Gulf before walking on the boardwalk and looking in the shops! I also went to St. Armand's Circle that weekend and laid on another beautiful beach with lots of pretty shops too! Kara and I went to Tampa last weekend for the Colbie Caillat concert where we had so much fun together!! We went to a dueling piano bar afterwards called Howl at the Moon. Pictured below was the first weekend of summer in which some friends and I slept on St. Augustine Beach under the stars. We woke up for sunrise and spent the day at the beach as well as walking around the historical town of St. Augustine. It's definitely sweet summertime...

No comments: