PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 18, 2007

Wish I Was There...


Last summer my roommate and I studied abroad in Florence, Italy. It was the most fabulous six weeks of our lives! We attended Apicius Culinary Institute of Florence where we spent the mornings making delicioso traditional Italian meals! Every afternoon we would venture through the Tuscan countryside and every weekend we would train to various incredible destinations throughout Italia. We hiked through the cliffside fishing towns of Cinque Terre, laid under the Tuscan Sun on the Almalfi Coast, rode a gondola through the Grand Canal in Venice and explored the Roman Forum and Vatican City. We also hiked to the top of Mt. Vesuvius and around Lake
Como. My favorite part was trying two new flavors of gelato everyday and the miraculous discovery of a chocolate-hazelnut spread called nutella. I've spent this summer daydreaming of the day I get to go back...










No comments: