PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bubbly Toes

While running the Disney Marathon could possibly be my greatest accomplishment (see medal and sweet t-shirt below), I incurred a sustaining injury from my endeavor. The blisters encumbering my toes (seen left) made it impossible for me to stand on my feet for almost a week. It didn't help jet setting to Vegas the following weekend which entailed a great deal of walking as well. Now that a full month has gone by, I still have no desire to run even though my feet are healing but I have lost three (almost four) toenails in the process. I am confident in the fact that they will grow back and feel as though this entitles me to 30% (almost 40%) off my next pedicure! =) I'm pretty hardcore.

No comments: