PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

FLIP FLOPS AND POPSICLES

I have spent the past 3 days studying for hours on end for the HESI - a standardized nursing exam that measures your aptitude to be a nurse. In order to complete your practicum (our last part of nursing school) you must score 900 on this test. I have failed this test twice before now and took it for my third (and final) today. Nervous and fearful of not graduating May 2, I spent over five hours carefully answering all 160 questions in which I passed scoring 98% (1093!). To wish me good luck (or as she put it "get well soon" but I think she meant to say "good luck!") Kate painted me this beautiful fridge-worthy picture in which she self-titled "FLIP FLOPS AND POPSICLES!"

No comments: