PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 11, 2009

bucket list.

On New Year's Day, Carly and I laid by the pool (because weather in LA is perfect!) talking about our New Year's resolutions. Somehow my compilation of things I resolve to accomplish in 2009 turned more into a laundry list of all the fabulous things I want to see and do this new year in California... my very own bucket list, if you will. I want to take advantage of having the fabulous career as a  nurse and only working 3 days a week, spending the other 4 traveling the West Coast (Napa Valley, San Diego, Grand Canyon, Yosemite!) I want to run/bike/swim a triathlon this fall. I want to grow an herb garden. Take a photography course. Attend the Scratch-Academy and learn how to be a DJ. I want to be kinder to the environment.  Volunteer. I want to have a savings. I want to learn to cook and eat more balanced. Be more balanced; take yoga. I want to live simply. Spend more time outdoors. Read. Learn how to date. Seize every day; seize the culture of LA. Figure out where to go from here. I laughed when we returned from the pool to see my suitcase exploded out my bedroom door and into the living room... it was at that moment that I added the resolution to try to be more organized to my list... =)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a bedroom in a cabin this summer! Good resolution!