PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 19, 2009

time flies...

...when you have no idea where your life is headed and it is all you can think about but... are having fun, of course! It breaks my heart a little to know July is more than halfway over and I haven't posted a single thing. It's not that I haven't been doing anything worth photographing (I've actually filled up an entire memory disc with all the photog opps I've encountered in the past month) and it's not like I haven't been ruminating about life's trials and tribulations (For the first time I am lost feeling like I live a life that holds no real meaning and I've spent countless hours researching where to go from here that would hold any meaning to me .... I mean saving lives!... working six of the seven nights since I returned from Canada on Monday!) and life certainly hasn't been anti-climatic  (there has been several miracles and mishaps that would have made quality entries including but not limited to communal lap pools, receiving speeding tickets in the mail, using all my tiles in Scrabble and running into a great friend from high school in the minneapolis airport!!) While a part of me wishes time (and those two weeks with dial-up at the lake) was to blame for the lack of blogging, I have spent every waking moment (and there are a lot of them when you literally never sleep!) penciling in deadlines and filling out forms and writing cheques for application fees, I'm starting to feel as though I'm two CDs and a mortgage away from actually being an adult and I'm beginning to think it's more that the real world is finally catching up to me, more so crashing down on me ... and all it's responsibilities and importance leave no time to procrastinate... which, let's be honest, was how I started blogging in the first place three summers ago when writing about my life seemed like a much better way to pass the time than study for nursing school. 

No comments: