PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 09, 2010

open the eyes of my heart.

I've made the decision to go back to school to get my masters to become a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner next fall. It's a daunting task researching and applying to grad programs. It's a wee bit overwhelming obtaining all the required documents and I've spent the last couple of weeks studying the GRE, contacting colleagues for references and writing a rough draft for my personal statement in my spare time. I've been at a loss for words as to how to summarize why I have chosen to specialize in neonatalogy but as I watch this video of Christopher, I am reminded of all the reasons I have wanted to pursue this career for nearly a decade! If only I could submit this video to the admissions board, I'd be sure to be accepted.

No comments: