PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

I just love David!!

I'm not sure if I have ever blogged about Megan and her boyfriend, David. They met around New Years senior year of college and just celebrated their two year anniversary! At the beginning of this year, they moved to St. Pete together; Megan furthering her career in the hotel industry with Hyatt. David just found out that he was accepted in to the University of South Florida's Master's Architecture Program and because anything important that happens in my life and the lives of the VIPS around me has to be blogmented.... congratulations, David!!! And... because I can't help myself from (usually unknowingly) declaring my love for David in any conversation he might be mentioned in, it has to be said that this is one more reason that "I just love David!"

No comments: