PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

a (new) 30-day challenge.

Summer is finally here and with the sunshine shining (the antidote to blogger's block), I've decided to try a new 30-day challenge ... one that still offers me the clarity and peace of mind that the hot yoga challenge offered with less (severe) dehydration and kidney pain: to blog everyday for the next 30 days. That's the entire month of June. And with my current blogging track record, this will be a serious challenge. Thankfully, I have lots to blog about (mostly all the exciting things that happened in May that I didn't get around to blogging about with a little life-altering decisions to be made at the end of June and a fancy finish detailing all the fun things happening in July). With a daily dose of Vitamin D in my (summer) diet, I am hoping the optimistic writing juices will just come pouring in ... to be poured right back out in the form of awesome blog posts and not just pictures with conscientious quotes as the tag lines (Read: All seven posts from the month of May)!

No comments: