PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 15, 2010

live with. dream with. love.

Today I will marry my friend,
the one I will live with, dream with and love

This past weekend Mitch and I drove down to Minneapolis for his good friend from the East Coast league's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding surrounded by all the great people in Gino and Laura's life! I don't think Gino stopped smiling the entire day; it was so adorable how excited/happy he was to be marrying his best friend! While the newlyweds headed off to St. Lucia, Mitch and I headed to the Mall of America and spent a couple of days in the Twin Cities before coming back to the Peg yesterday! I was very excited to know that M.O.A. is only 4 hours further from my usual monthly drive to Fargo! =)

No comments: