PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 20, 2010

family portrait.


I'm not really sure why my hair decided to style itself in to a mullet (on my head, there is no business. It's always a party in both back & front and just because I currently reside in Canada where everyone seems to be out of the early 90's, I am not okay with mullets!) on the day of the Carefoot family portrait photo shoot but thankfully, unlike photographs (particularly ones blown up and framed in the Carefoot living room), hairstyles do not last forever. Here's a more recent photo of the 'do I'm rockin' these days. Although I obviously did not follow through, I had every intention of dying my hair back to dark brown when I set my appointment. Oh well, blondes have waaay more fun anyways!

No comments: