PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

i heart men on skates with sticks.

Carly and I ventured north Saturday night to catch (almost) an entire hockey game when Mitchell and David played each other... we stuck out like sore thumbs in Bakersfield, CA: "Better than Before" ... but it was entertaining none-the-less. I laughed (at the absurdity of the sport), I cried (when a certain someone got into a fight), I got all warm and fuzzy inside (because I can't help it) and I even froze to death (for wearing shorts)... =) Underneath my red coat is this fabulous shirt my ultra cool Auntie Paulette designed all by herself and turned into a little tshirt company ... I stole this picture of Kara and her roommate at a hockey game in Knoxville to show how cute they are!! They are available at menonskateswithsticks.com... AND would make fabulous stocking stuffers so buy one for everyone you know for Christmas this year! That's my suggestion for an economic stimulus plan. =)

No comments: