PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

love is a mix tape.

I've been reading a number of memoirs recently... possibly subconsciously researching how to write my own memoir one day. While I can't currently put my finger on just how I want the tone of the book to come across, I found this book "Love is a Mix Tape" by Rob Sheffield in the autobiography section and I quite liked it. I loved how he compared a relationship and the loss of that relationship to a number of playlists in each chapter.  While I wouldn't use this as a template for my book (it's obviously already been done).. I did decide to make a play list about love of my very own: 
1. Marc Cohen - True Companion
2. Avril Lavigne - Why
3. John Mayer - Comfortable
4. Snow Patrol - You Could Be Happy
5. Rod Stewart - Broken Arrow
6. Keith Urban - Stupid Boy
7. Anberlin - Inevitable
8. Ben Harper - Walk Away
9. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
10. Matt White - Best Days
11. Zac Brown Band - Got Whatever It Is 
12. Colbie Caillat - Magic
13. The Wreckers - Leave the Pieces
14. Lady Antebellum - All We'd Ever Need
15. The Fray - Over My Head
16. Josh Kelley- Tidal Wave
17. Taylor Swift- Picture to Burn
18. Brett Dennen - Just Like the Moon
19. Sugarland - Happy Ending
20. James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover


1 comment:

*not just a footnote said...

only the coolest of the cool make mix tapes.