PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

katie and kylie.

When I arrived in the Minneapolis airport on my home from Canada last month, I hadn't stopped crying since the day before and was feeling sorry for myself and my two hour layover and really just wanted to get on the next plane back to Winnipeg but I made myself go to the book store (still crying) and try to distract myself... I was browsing the best sellers when I thought I heard Katie Ryan's voice... then I heard that same voice say ... "wait a minute, Jocelyn?!" I turned around and low and behold, it was Katie and Kylie!!! I had never met Kylie before because she was still in the NICU when I was home at Christmas but I blog about Kylie periodically as she is Katie (one of my great friends' from high school)'s daughter who was born fourteen weeks too soon last October and spent nearly three months in the NICU! She graduated almost a month before her due date (when most preemies get to go home) and I truly believe this is from the amazing mom she has in Katie!! I can't tell Katie enough how incredible Kylie is doing! She is hitting all her milestones and even sitting up and rolling now!! My hour with them made my entire week!! =) I miss you girls but can't wait to be the designated baby holder at your and Dustin's wedding in December! =)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww Joce, I loved this! It brought a little tear to my eye... This was so much fun!! What a great surprise! I have to say this was by far the best layover ever!! Love you!