PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 19, 2010

bid me adieu.

A couple of weeks, I gave one of my dearest friends at work an end-of-shift report that went a little something like this: 

ME: This baby is a 27 weeker who is.... and then I just burst in to tears.
SR: Is it M---h?
ME: mm hmm.
SR: You need a glass of wine.
ME: Yes, let's meet for drinks!

I thought it was just going to be a couple of my favourite night shift ladies gossiping (we're nurses, it's what we do best.) over Caesars but when my fourth day shift came to an end + a snow storm hit like no other (more on that in another post), I walked in to this at the Tavern:  

my frozen flat-clad feet ( no socks, obvi) were instantly warmed with delight!
It was all my favourite people from days/nights (a.k.a. the perfect shift) at a bar to bid me adieu.
They showered me with (perfect!) gifts and the sweetest card signed by so many of the people I work with.
We had lots of great conversation over apps + bevies for hours til the night started to look a little like this...  

and the snow continued to fall... but I didn't want the night to end!! I am so lucky to have met all these fabulous ladies + Dave! I'm going to miss them!

No comments: