PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 06, 2010

resignation.

I resigned from my job today. I didn't realize how much giving my notice was not just a resignation from a position within a company but so many other negative facets of my life too. I walked out of the hospital floating on clouds; a sense of freedom from the confines that have encumbered me so. I think I might have even twirled stepping off the elevator knowing that the weight of Winnipeg has finally been lifted; I'm freeeee. I can start living my own dreams. I can redirect my focus on myself again; get back in touch with the pathological optimist that lives inside me. I decided I was worth it; to pursue my own happiness. I could finally breathe again; right through to my spine.

No comments: