PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

circus.

After an early morning Saturday volunteering at the March of Dimes March for Babies (I forgot my camera and therefore have no photogs documenting mine and Carly's good deed for the week), we admired the beautiful rose garden on the University of Southern California's campus (again, I only have mental pictures of this amazing garden!) before Carly took me to LAX where I boarded a flight that ended almost as soon as it began... no literally... right after the captain gave the okay for me to turn on my IPOD he also came over the load speaker and said "Ladies and gentlemen, we are beginning our initial descent into Las Vegas..." I arrived in Vegas for a one night (I prefer my vacas to Sin City in small doses!) circus!! I met up with a friend from Canada for a drink and catching up before heading over to our exclusive suite at the Signature at MGM Grande (complete with 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and a private pool!) where Adam and I made a beer pong table out of our room service cart and got ready for the reason I was in LV for less than 24 hours ..... Britney Spears!! I can still remember the first time I saw the "Hit me Baby One More Time" video on MTV at like 1:00 am in middle school (apparently I've always suffered from insomnia!)... The concert was super exciting!! Brit sang songs that reminded me of many memories in my teens that I can still remember blasting in my first car! Definitely an icon of my generation, I am proud to say that I am twenty-two and can still rock out to b. spears and know every word to her songs!!! ... Sunday, Adam and I sipped on pina coladas all afternoon by the pool before driving back to LA to return to work 8 of the next 11 nights. I wish I was more camera-conscious because these are the only 3 pictures I have from the entire weekend....  

No comments: