PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 02, 2008

ach liebe



















Because I have been retired for almost a month and half now in a foreign country with limited access to communication, I am excited that my absence has inspired all the people (that I used to blog about) that I wish I could have had in my everday life for forever to start a blog of their own. Carly's been unloyally posting on her blog (carlyhallam.blogspot.com) since graduation but Megan has just relocated to San Francisco (pictured here with the man of every girls' dreams) and is documenting it all on Ach Liebe (meganduby.blogspot.com). I'm so proud of you, not just of your blog, but also of your amazing internship in Cali and for finding a way to be within driving hours of me, your eternal roommate.

No comments: