PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 07, 2011

what true love looks like.

When I received these photogs we took in the photo booth at their reception in a thank you note from Liz & Jamie last week, it reminded me of just how lovely her wedding night was on that enchanting Nashville night in May and that I needed to share their wedding album with the world so they could swoon, too. Every detail was just right. L + J. The flowers + feathers. Slate + yellow. The bride was stunningly beautiful. The groom was so handsome, never taking his eyes off his blushing bride. The mason jars illuminated the old antebellum. The food was fabulous + the cocktails were shaken to perfection. I got to meet all the people in their lives that love them as much as I do and of course, I brought the sexiest wedding date in the world. The speeches brought tears to my eyes as their best friends from high school told stories about watching them grow up together. The entire guest list tore up the dance floor til the wee hours of the morning and when we sent L & J off under a tunnel of sparklers to a European honeymoon, I felt like I was Cinderella and the clock had just struck midnight. The carriage would soon turn back in to a pumpkin and all the mice would scurry back in to the floorboards. It was a magical night. Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Madaris!! 











Ever wonder what true love looks like? 

No comments: