PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

favorite moment #5: in my dreams, I am a...

favemoment5
... party planner. Seriously. There is nothing that makes me giddier than scouring the internet for hours on end looking for design ideas, d.i.y. projects + the cutestthingsyou'veeverseen on Etsy to transform life's tiny moments in to magical celebrations. I am up late tonight partially because I am still on Hawaiian time but mostly because I am so excited for Kara's tea party this weekend! I am having fun putting together the final little details of Kara's sprinkle of a shower we'll be hosting this Saturday to give Little Mister a proper welcoming. IMG_9182 I was pinning a few things to my baby boy #2 board earlier when I was reminded of another favorite moment of twenty-twelve that I never posted about... a Saint Paddy's Day party Kara and I threw nine months ago which we called our Top o' the Mornin' Pajamas &  Pancakes Breakfast! All the little families in her mom's club came and it was the luckiest way to spend our day in March! =) 
Inspiration and design for the party found here

No comments: