PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

lost in conversation.


My favorite part of the agenda when Jess was here was the amount of time allotted to just talk ... wake up and chat over a cup of hazelnut coffee (just like in college), stay up all night laughing over a bottle of wine, sing our lungs out on road trips down to orange county, hardly noticing sitting in traffic for hours lost in conversation, exhaust ourselves ruminating while running through the hills or just to be in the company of friends that know you so well you don't have to say anything for them to know exactly what you're thinking... There are so many things that bring me tears when I think about how much I miss having them a part of my life now that we are no longer roommates but I miss our friendly conversations the most.  

No comments: