PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

mixed tape: Cupid's shuffle edition.

In honour of the "V word", I have compiled a mixed tape exclusively of love songs... or more true to my {love}life this February, fourteen tracks filled of hopelessness, heartaches + letting go... shuffled amongst a few tracks with lines so adorable, they make even the broken hearts burst! =)

Side A:
1. Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts.
2. Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You.
3. Blow - Parantheses.
4. Little Big Town - Kiss Goodbye.
5. Brendan James - The Lucky Ones.
6. Kate Nash- Foundations.
7. Little & Ashley - Stole My Heart.

Side B.
1. Jerrod Niemann - What Do You Want.
2. Avett Brothers - I and Love and You.
3. Matt Nathanson - Car Crash.  ***The acoustic version is heartstring-tugging-magic!***
4. Bruno Mars - Marry You.
5. Adele - Chasing Pavements.
6. James Morrison - Love is Hard.
7. Miranda Lambert - I Just Really Miss You.

I'll be spending the day trying not to secretly hope that all the lovebirds in the world choke on their conversation hearts as they expand + blow up in their stomachs... oh wait! That's rice at weddings. and real birds. Whatev.

Happy Valentine's Day, my loves!

No comments: