PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

much-to-celebrate-monday.

If its possible to have too much to celebrate, in this {new} week, I am frolicking in some major POSSIBILITY + a mega-major celebration is in order around here.
Photobucket
I'm celebrating the fact that I will be spending the next thirteen weeks in the {guaranteed} sunshine. My heart = so happy! I hope I don't OD on Vitamin D... scratch that, I hope I do!
Photobucket
I'm celebrating the fact that an old roommate is my {NEW} roommate again! Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think the genie lamp of life would grant me the opportunity to be roommates with Kara, Megan, Jess, or Carly ever again... but the way this year is looking, before 2012 arrives, I will get to have not three but FOUR wishes come true!
I'm celebrating the fact that my {new} job amazingly combines my two passions in life {traveling + nursing}. If that's not reason enough to be oh-my-golly-giddy, I am celebrating the fact that the two roads that I take to work are named Bay-to-Bay Boulevard + Bayshore Drive! =) I was beaming as I watched the sun rise over the water in the Bay on my way to work this morning.
I'm celebrating the fact that my {new} job is technically on an island. Although it's only a teeny bridge from the mainland, I can see the Gulf of Mexico + the Tampa Bay skyline from every window in the hospital.
Photobucket
Life is glittery + grand but I can't help but wish my little darling niece was here to celebrate with me. Auntie Awesome misses you, Reesey Peesey Puddin' Pie!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I just found your blog from a comment you left on JoJo's (Sassy Vixen) and LOVE it, especially your photography!! I volunteer in the NICU and find out in the next few days if I got into nursing school, so I'm anxious to read about your next adventure in nursing! I can't really tell from the pictures, but you said Tampa area and you work NICU, so are you by chance going to be working at All Children's?