PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

much-to-celebrate-monday: me.

Today is my twenty-fifth birthday and as sure as I am that numerous posts in the near future will be permeated with the thread of something along the lines of "holy effing ish, i'm a quarter century old! Cue quarter-life crisis!"... today I am going to stay present, soak up this beautiful moment of turning another year wiser and relish in all the sweet birthday love I have been receiving since 12:00 a.m. EST. from everyone everfabulous who has ever graced a chapter of my life! There are delectable cupcakes to be eaten {thank you, Heather!}. There is rainy weather perfect for wearing my Wellies and my new sweater, a birthday present from Grams! {She is Brazil at the moment so you can imagine my surprise when I received a text from her & Auntie Paul from below the equator this morning wishing me a lovely day!!} There are perfect gifts arriving with my name written all over them {thank you, Carly!} There is fondue for two to be consumed with my bi-weekly bestie, Sammi! And oh. my. word. There is happiness radiating from every essence of my being. At the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy, today I am celebrating YOU ALL for making me feel so special... today and everyday!  Much-love-to-y'all on this fabulous loveyolife celebratory Monday!! Now if you will excuse me, there is wine to be drank, good conversations to be had, candles to be blown out and wishes to be made. Go getcha some!      

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to one of my most very FAVORITE people!!! Hope your day is as fabulous as you!!!