PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

much-to-celebrate-monday.

Is it really Monday? I have lost all sense of time working these past few days... ever work two weeks worth of work in 6 days taking care of a screaming neuro kid and a septic micro-premie with a schizophrenic mother? Don't recommend it... unless of course it means you get to come home from a whirlwind wedding week in Winnipeg and then fly to Florida for Thanksgiving! =) I am sooo super excited to celebrate my turkey day on a plane to my old stomping grounds to see the lovely likes of Kara + Reese, Kate + Rhonda, Katie + her girl tribe, Jess + Ella, Megan + her diamond ring and my Gallos! The celebrating starts right now.

I am celebrating that when I got off shift this evening, I wrote an exam and got every question right!! Granted the content was on neonatal physiology {my bread + butter} but none-the-less, 100%. I think I'm getting the hang of this whole grad school thing...

I am celebrating that today is the two year anniversary of one of my favourite nights of my life... Megan and Danny's wedding! They make me believe it is possible to fall more in love with someone every single day...

I am celebrating my new place. Nothing makes me happier than pulling up to my red door with the porch light on knowing just on the other side, Buddy the dog will be there to greet me and it will probably smell like a fabulous meal smothered in garlic is in the works...

... {lamb-stuffed squash and kale} by my fabulous roommate, Sarah... and ohmyword, am I celebrating her martha stewart like qualities... including cooking, sewing and baking cookies from scratch at midnight because we just so happen to have all the ingredients in the cupboard! Every night I have stayed up way too late sitting at the dining room table drinking tea and giggling like the school girls that we are {again}! 

Happy Thanksgiving week, friends! It's going to be a lovely few sunshine-clad days full of reunions, sandy beaches, counting my blessings, swirly sunsets, Reeseybird cuddles and shopping + drinking + eating!! Gobble til ya wobble, baby. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

"Katie + her girl tribe"!!!!!! I am having a spontaneous much-to-celebrate-Tuesday right now just because of that!!!! I am SO excited to see you!!