PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i had a crazy idea this morning...


That was the subject of an e-mail that was in my inbox when I woke up this morning. Knowing that it was from Carly, who currently spends her days doing parkour in her office while trying to avoid being hit in the head with spear guns, I had no idea what I would unveil by clicking "open"... Pleasantly surprised, it was an invitation to a spring roommate reunion when her show is on hiatus in April. A thread that went a little something like, "Poolside cabanas!!" "Palm trees and waterfalls." "I'm in." "This all sounds amazing! I'm down!" "Alright ladies, it's booked!" ...and within less than an hour, our {comped} weekend escape to Bonaventure was confirmed! What the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets... and Lynly Ganica delivered. See ya in ninety-three days, sisters!  

No comments: