PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

challenge smallenge.

ahhh .. I might of missed the first day of my 30 day challenge yesterday. In my defense, I had to work all day and missed all the classes that were offered. Then I might of spent my Saturday night with Mitch and our friends at Rumors, a comedy club in the basement of a strip mall here in Winnipeg, to watch Bobcat Goldthwait's stand-up (from Police Academy for those of us born a generation too late to recognize that name). He looked just like this, even wearing both this hat and those glasses! ... Lucky for me I can make up the missed first day this week by going to two yoga practices in one day on one of my three days off midweek and earn back the missing heart-shaped sticker on the progress chart at the yoga studio! namaste.

No comments: