PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

first date?

Mitch and I were trying to figure out when our official first date was... I might of initiated the conversation, asked & answered all questions and decided it was unknown... so let me rephrase that by saying I was having a conversation with myself out loud while Mitch was in the same room... All that came to my mind involved an entire hockey team ... dinner at Outback... with the team. Beach and boating in Florida.... with the team. Day at the zoo, hiking and afternoons poolside in Phoenix... with at least one other member of the team. Weekend rendezvous in Vegas ... with the team. You get my point. For Christmas, Mitchell surprised me with tickets to John Mayer and I'm declaring our concert tonight our official first date... without the team!

No comments: