PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 05, 2010

thanks for being a friend.

us now.
us in ten years.
us in 30 years.When I watch Sex & the City, I think that's us (without the Chanel and the City) in ten years. Helping each other through marriages and parenting and careers. When I see groups of little old women, I (immediately think that I could never imagine reaching that age but) smile at the thought of knowing we will be planning Eternal Roommate Reunions for the next 50 years and no matter where life takes us, these three girls will always be a phone call/plane ride away! Maybe our girlfriends are our soul mates and guys are just people to have fun with. I know this is a quote from Sex & the City but Candace Bushnell brings up a really great point. The concept of a soul mate is really weird to me. Finding one person you're meant to perfectly match; your other half. A natural affinity to a complete stranger but a soul you have loved in many lifetimes before. I've decided my soul was divided into quarters and these are the three that complete me. Thanks for being a (soul)mate!

No comments: