PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 03, 2010

to bang or not to bang?

That is the question that has crossed my mind a lot recently...





GETCHO MIND OUT DA GUTTER!! I was referring to my most recent hair experiment. While in Studio City last week, I had Tate, my fabulous hair stylist who I still go to since I frequent LA enough my roots don't even grow out (no, I'm not this natural of a blonde), said he'd be honoured to cut "blunt bangs" as I like to call them for my first time. While I think it was all pleasure for him (typical) I was scared it would hurt and was worried what people would think of me (Seriously! We're talking hair here.) I know this picture is blurry as I lost my camera at a sporting event...

... when some rabid fan in front of me swung his towel in my face (just another reason why I don't attend them), spilt my wine (yes, I was drinking white wine at a hockey game) and sent my camera flying in to a crowd of 25,000 die-hards. Okay, I'm not really sure of the exact moment I lost my camera but all I know is I was taking lots of the pics during the warm-up skate (Mitch made me sit through it) and the fan with the helicopter towel really spilled my vino but as far as when my camera disappeared in to the red and navy blue abyss, I don't know...

Back to the bangs ... so I don't have any of my own pictures and had to crop this one from someone else's Facebook album who did have a vessel for taking photogs. Since this picture was taken, I have kept my bangs pinned back and haven't found the courage to rock them again. While I felt ready and knew it was with the right guy (Tate is an amazing stylist) and even though my blunt bangs may be pinned back for the rest of the summer, I know I'll never forget my first time... that one time... that I rocked bangs!

No comments: