PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

much-to-celebrate-monday: Seattle style

Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh. My. Word. This week's celebration is SO BIG that I started celebrating, Seattle-style, last Friday at approximately 11am PST...which lasted welllll in to MONDAY (when I started writing this post!)... and I don't plan on stopping the celebration any time in the foreseen future {Read: Jimmy Buffett concert Saturday with Kara & Kelley!!}...
Photobucket
I'm celebrating that the instant I stepped foot on University of Washington's AMAZING historic campus I knew it would be where I would be going to school this Fall Summer!! They are allowing me to start in June... and finish next August! =) I'm going to be a Husky! {Cue purple & gold confetti shower!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm celebrating that Carly knew exactly what I would want to do to celebrate this incredible {bright, glittery, yellow, cobblestone} road I'm heading down: beer & pizza & root beer floats!  {Cue smiling heart.}
Photobucket
Photobucket
After a little afternoon Space Needle Site-seeing, we headed to Nordstrom to pick up the "essential wardrobe piece" of a Seattleite: HUNTER RAIN BOOTS! {Cue splashing in puddles!}
Photobucket
It was our last night in the Emerald City so we went all out with a celebratory bottle of bubbly {Sparkling Reisling, that is!} & a lovely dinner at the schmancy Wild Ginger {yumm! singing fish satay!}
Photobucket
... before heading over to The Crocodile {a bar where grunge originated} to listen to a Weezer cover band whose name was actually Teezer but a misprint on the flyer read Tweezer, which is just hilarious. {Cue sticking out like a sore thumb in a crowd of Kurt Cobain wannabes... but secretly loving every minute of it.}
Photobucket
I sadly departed at midnight Friday night back to Florida but I am celebrating in the sunshine that I will be back in the very near future!! =) {Cue crackin' open books, replacing balanced meals with tubes of cookie dough, pulling all-nighters studying, consuming incessant amounts of caffeine & merrily, kissing my social life good-bye until next summer!}

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Congratulations love! I am so proud of you! Speak to you soon! Xoxo

Jenn said...

Looks and sounds awesome! Can we come visit!!