PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

i should be sleeping...

... but my life has come full circle and post-hibernation, I have reverted back to the ole' "sleep on Sundays" mantra. Instead of spending every minute of darkness asleep (when the sun set at 4:30 there were a lot of unlit hours to be wasted while in the Tundra...) wishfully hoping that when I opened my eyes the snow would have melted, the temp would have climbed a mere 80 degrees and I would have a boyfriend who loved me I would find the strength to wake up + smell the roses...
Photobucket
Photo Taken @ Carmel-by-the-Sea along the PCH in California
... I now buy flowers by the dozen {for myself, because I am single-ly awesome like that!} + spend every spare second, even the ones in which I should be sleeping, carpe-ing the crap out of every damn diem {mantra #2}! Quick Confession: Last year, almost every night, I slept longer than the combined total of sleep I have received in the last 3 or 4 days of my newly reclaimed life... and I don't even miss my REM cycle...
Photobucket
Sidebar: The first time my toes touched the Pacific Ocean in Pebble Beach. I had no idea just what kind of opportunities were in store when I relocated to LaLaLand. My toes will touch the O.P. again in a couple of weeks + my goodness, opportunity will be right along with my reunification with the West Coast... but more on that in another post... 
...  not for a {sleep-deprived} second! What I'm trying to say is... I've been busy loving life + the 'Burb has been getting put on the back burner of the proverbial oven of my life... we all know I refuse to turn the real oven in my life on... especially after last night's cooking fi.as.co. =(  But... there's a lot of really awesome drafts saved + about twenty minutes of editing for some super spectacular vlogs coming your way but for now I must clean & pack & do laundry & paint my nails & pluck my eyebrows sleep for I am boarding a plane in t-9 hours + I'm super excited for this weekend + to witness 2 lovebirds say "I Dizzle"!
Photobucket
oh ya, + kiss + squish + love on this 6-month-old!! eeee yaaay!


p.s. It's Great to Be An *Elite Eight* Florida Gator!! =)

No comments: