PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

whoooo goes there?

Photobucket
... why, spring time, it's you!!
Photobucket
So happy to see ya... and that beautiful extra hour of daylight you have in tow.
Photobucket
Your fever? I've caught it + its propelled me to move forward... one cautionary step at a time.
Photobucket
I've committed to doing some {soul} cleaning... beginning with dusting my boots off... and realigning my dreams + reality.
Photobucket
Spring, you've sprung me straight in to training mode... every mile accompanied by immense mental clarity... and a hopeless romantic fighting hard not to look back...
Photobucket
You've provided time for me to take breaks + smell the freshly bloomed flowers + breathe in the cool breeze that accompanies your warm sunny days... as winter makes its final escape + I can pack away my sweaters... and iron all my white.

1 comment:

Jenna E said...

You two are so adorable!