PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

six.

My Darling Reesey Bird:
Photobucket
I can hardly believe you are six months old. The amount of sugarcoated happiness + sunshiney rejuvenation that your presence has brought to my life has filled my heart so incredibly full, I often fear it may burst... but it always seems to grow a little bigger, expand a little wider... and allow me to fall more in love with your sweetness everyday.
Photobucket
I love your high-pitched shrieks + squeals that always echo loudest mid-air.
Photobucket
I love your sense of adventure...
Photobucket
...& how you pay close attention to all the little details, never ever missing a beat.
Photobucket
I love how you smile so coyly when I whisper your name.
Photobucket
I love your wide-mouthed kisses...
Photobucket
& the way your long eyelashes flutter... like tiny angel wings.
Photobucket
You, my sweet niece, are loved beyond measure.
Photobucket
Bear hugs & eskimo kisses,
Auntie Awesome

No comments: