PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 02, 2010

M.F.T. #1: My Niece, Reese

My {First} Favorite Thing (M.F.T): This beautiful baby girl --- is my niece, Reese! "My absolute favorite thing in the world is/are babies!" says the girl who played with dolls until she was old enough to babysit real babies! For as long as I can remember, (let's say the age of 3) I have had an immense affinity for infants. It is no wonder this same girl chose a profession in which she is surrounded by babies of all shapes (infants of a diabetic mom) and sizes (micropreemies weighing 500 grams!) every day! I am so intrigued by their fascinating, little minds and love watching the way they take on the world, one babble and coo at a time. Being a neonatal nurse, I have seen hundreds of babies and I may be bias but I think Sweet Ree takes the (cup)cake for most beautiful baby in all the world! I just adore her ... and all her little outfits! I fell in love with her the moment she was born and I have a feeling we're going to have a pretty special bond, her + I!      

No comments: