PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

road list for a play trip.

I'm embarking on another road trip today to ring in the new years with my besties... Before I leave, I uploaded this playlist on to my IPod so I can rock out the whole way to sunshine and coastlines where I intend to play a lot!

Title: Road List for a Play Trip.

1. Orianthi feat Lacey of Flyleaf - Courage
2. Mumford & Sons - Awake My Soul
3. Frou Frou - Let Go
4. The Band Perry - If I Die Young
5. Train - Marry Me
6. Katy Perry - Firework
7. Ray LaMontagne - You Are the Best Thing
8. Akon - Angel
9. Ingrid Michaelson- Maybe
10. Miranda Lambert - House That Built Me
11. Kesha - We R Who We R
12. The Weepies- World Spins Madly On
13. Lady Antebellum - If I Knew Then
14. Taylor Swift - Last Kiss
15. Michael Buble - Crazy Love
16. Joshua Radin - Brand New Day
17. Sugarland - Little Miss
18. Nelly- Just A Dream
19. Mat Kearney - Closer to Love
20. Cee Lo Green- F You

I hope I have lost my voice by the time I reach the Florida/Georgia border.

No comments: