PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 25, 2010

M.F.T. #25: The Promise of A New Day.

There's twenty-four minutes left of Christmas... I got distracted... now there's eighteen... and I did it! I actually blogged 25 favourite things in 25 days!! This is the first personal goal that I set that I have actually reached in a really long time! {Feel like you're looking at your reflection? Here is a look of complete shock on my face, too!} Things are really starting to look up in my life and it's 100% true what they say... what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I have given myself six more days to wallow in weeping and then I'm cutting my emotions off. It's time to get over it. It's time to move forward with my life. It's time to stop trying to understand something I may never. It's time to stop trying to control something I truly cannot. + what more wonderful of a time to do it than now-- a time defined by making resolutions, setting new goals, making big changes. Isn't the promise of a new day a beautiful thing? It's my final favourite thing. I cannot wait to get on with the fanciful!!! ... Tomorrow. For right now, I have had too many sugar plums (Wait... are they even edible?) and I am beyond ready to crawl in to bed with Katniss Everdeen.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a fabulous night!

No comments: