PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 23, 2010

M.F.T. #20: My Simple Bare Necessities

I am not really loyal to any products. I don't belong to any frequent flyer clubs and am not a priority reward member of anything. I change my mind as often as I change my country of residency (I kid. I kid). I have no daily routine that allows me to be able to "locate" the same products every morning for I am the most disorganized person in the world... especially at 6am... so  really my discombobulation/scatterbrain/indecisiveness (obvi, I am not a TypeA) wouldn't even allow me to be a loyal consumer if I wanted to be... but there a few things, my bare necessities, that I will spend the extra few minutes looking for each morning under that pile of clothes or digging to the bottom of my purse to find. It's these nine items that make up my personal Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
 
1. I confess. I might be a bit of a bottled water snob, my favorite brand being Smart Water. I'd say it's the "latte factor" in my life but if you review item #6, you will see I already have a latte factor so I think it's just the bottled water factor on top of my latte factor and probably the reason I don't have a very big nest egg..  
2. My Daily Planner - HUGE fan of Peter Pauper Press. The Compact Engagement Calendar is the planner I've used for the past two years - this year in Folk Art Birds! 
3. Murad Acne Complex - my favorite face wash, toner, moisturizer! Worth every penny! =)

4. Avocados - I would put them on everything if I could afford it or still lived in California where they seem to be in season year round. 

5. Lorac Breakthrough Performance Foundation - the best makeup I have ever owned! 

6. Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte - In order to steal this picture off the Starbucks website, it took me to the calorie calculator for all their drinks and while I have been consuming this holiday drink every day the past month, in order to see any results from M.F.T. #19 I think I will be cutting back on how many of these I consume in a week...
7. My MacBook - 8 Words: Once you go Apple, you never go back. 

8: Evolution of Smooth Chapstick - I have chronic chapped lips. I've never been able to find a chapstick with the strength to heal my severity of chapped lips until I found this pretty, little organic/all natural number! It has finally healed the cracks in my lips and they are now kissably smooth.
9. Kenra Silkening Gloss - It smells like cake and makes your hair shine extra silky!! 

No comments: