PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

a few of my favorite things.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The tree is lit. The jack frost is nipping at my nose. XM Holly is the station I listen to exclusively in my car. Sugar plums are dancing in my head. The caramel brulee latte from Starbucks is how I consume my day's worth of calories in a single cup. Stockings are hung by the (electric) chimney with care. There's a blanket of snow on the roof ... that's right. It snowed this morning, briefly... long enough to traumatize me, but briefly. Ahhh ... I love the holidays! It's my absolute favorite time of the year! The month of December is filled with so much cheer that takes the form of food, family traditions and festivities. This year I have decided to do a little blog segment I like to call "The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas"... I deboed the title from ABC Family but instead of showcasing all the classic Christmas Movies, I plan (operative: plan) to do one post a day from now until Christmas cataloguing all the people, places and things in this beautiful world that make my heart smile! =) My special list is kind of like Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things (except not all (five of) my readers will be receiving any of the items on my list) and Barbara Walter's Most Fascinating People (except on a much smaller (Read: less famous) scale). You know what Rodgers & Hammerstein says happens when you simply remember your favorite things...               
  Happy Holidays from my blog to yours!!!

No comments: